Damage Control

I have gone without a hair cut for ages now, I'm the kind of girl that asks for literally dust off the ends but the other day I decided to bite the bullet and have my hair cut and coloured. I wanted a very multi tonal ombre look with super dark roots gradually fading to a caramel hue. I also wanted a good two inches cut off the ends, brave girl I know. As my sister is a hairdresser I knew I was in safe hands. I am so pleased with the results, my hair was definitely due the chop and it feels so much healthier. Every girl knows a new do' calls for a new hair routine, so off I went to Sally's looking for the perfect shampoo and conditioner, I came away with Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner.

Now I have been using this duo religiously, my hair was completely re-coloured so it needs a little loving care. The shampoo lathers up nicely and smells delicious, and the conditioner is just what my hair needs at the moment, I was a little worried that it would be too heavy after a few washes but I have been using this every wash, around three to four times a week, and it has left my hair feeling super soft and not at all weighed down or greasy. After blow-drying my hair I feel like I have come right out of the salon - that's how good this stuff smells!

Overhauling my hair routine has never smelt so good! What is your current shampoo and conditioner combo?

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.