Hair Styling Must Haves


The products you need for volume and texture all with a tangle free brushing experience ... Hello Wet Brush!

It wasn't so long ago that I was a wash n go' kinda gal, but since joining the gym I have been forced to wash my hair more than I would like to, no one likes sweaty hair! And as we all know the more you wash it the less volume it has. So in a bid to achieve more volume I have come across some real styling gems...
The Wet Brush - I have never got on with a Tangle Teezer, the no handle thing makes brushing a little bit of a pain, so when I saw The Wet Brush, which comes with all the same 'no pain, easy brushing..' promises with the added benefit of a handle I couldn't resist a purchase. This has changed my life! No lie I save about ten minutes with this brush! No more eyes watering because my brush gets stuck .. I have pretty unruly hair ok. Easier brushing also means I'm not using as much conditioner as I used to meaning more volume!
Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray - This is beach hair in a bottle, It gives the hair such a lived in texture that can be quite hard to achieve with freshly washed hair, did I mention this smells divine too ...
Bed Head Colour Goddess - Leave in conditioner is a must if you have the whole ombre look, coloured ends need all the help they can get and this does just the trick. Apply this after towel drying for beautiful shiny locks.
Bumble & Bumble Dry Spun Finish - This lightweight spray can take your hair from fine and flat to full and thick, it really is magic in a bottle, unlike the Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray this feels almost invisible in the hair. I spray this on the roots to add a little bounce to my barnet.
Bumble & Bumble Hair (un) Dressing Creme - This is a pre-blow dry creme that helps to give the hair a lived in gritty feel, it adds so much texture. This plus an upside down blast with the hairdryer and flat hair is long gone!
V05 High Volume Hairspray - I like to use a hairspray to keep all my hard styling work in place, I am currently loving this one by V05, it also adds a lovely shine to the hair to keep it looking super healthy.
 
What are some of your favourite styling products?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.