The Origins Duo


The moisturiser and pre-treatment that every girl needs to add to their skincare regime...

I picked these two Origins products up in the Boots Christmas sale, I had heard great things about this skincare brand so I was really looking forward to trying these out. First up is the Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion, I use this pre-moisturiser on clean dry skin. As directed I apply a few drops to a cotton pad and dab onto my face. This treatment lotion is fortified with Rose of Jerico, Lychee and Watermelon complex that helps to prepare the skin for treatments to follow. I like to use the Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Moisturiser after the treatment lotion. Using the same active ingredients it really re-hydrates the skin. This sinks into the skin really well and does not feel too heavy or rich so is great to use in the mornings as well as the evenings.

To my surprise both these skincare products are recommended for oily to combination skin, as I have oily skin I never thought this kind of intense hydration would suit my skin but oily skin can often be dehydrated and in desperate need of moisture, and after using this as part of my skincare regime for a few weeks I can definitely see the difference, my skin has found it's balance and oil is less of a problem.

I have also been trying out the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, review coming soon!

What are your Origins favourites?



1 comment

  1. Origins is my absolute fav right now. I use their, ginzing Energizing moisturizer (morning), with the Eye doctor eye creme, United State balancing toner and the plantscription night cream (night) my skin has never been happier, I also have the Clear improvement mask.

    Amber x

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.