Afternoon Tea at South Lodge


A Little Update...

Hello lovely readers! I know it has been a while since my last blog post, I went on holiday at the end of June to Spain for two weeks and have literally not been able to pull myself out of holiday blogging mode, I also started my new job at The Body Shop so life has been pretty busy recently. But I am back with a photo heavy lifestyle post - lets face it these are the best type...

Last weekend Luca and I went to South Lodge Hotel for Afternoon Tea, we had vouchers from our Wedding Anniversary and as the weather was so nice we decided to use them, the building itself is a gorgeous country house with beautiful grounds in Horsham, West Sussex. We went for full Afternoon Tea with sandwiches, scones, pastries, cakes and of course tea! The food and service were both wonderful. After our tea we took a stroll around the lake to walk off our scones. I had such a nice afternoon I can't wait to go back.

So back to my blogging fail, hopefully now I have a little more time off during the week my blog will be busier than ever, I have lots of posts planned and I have also been doing a little writing on the side for beauty website 'Latest In Beauty' which is great writing experience. Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin for regular updates of new posts.

Hope you all have a fabulous week.
















1 comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.