Beach



"There is nothing quite as romantic as a stroll along the beach hand in hand whilst the suns sets"

Having always lived by the sea it is hard to imagine not having the beach at my doorstep. The weather has been wonderful recently and Luca and I have been trying to make the most of it, I want to do lots of things outdoors this summer, I really love going for picnics so I am currently on the look out for a hamper.

Here in Worthing the beach has a Pier, it isn't the nicest and up until recently it has been a little neglected. At the moment though it is looking a lot more loved - the restaurant on the very end has been re done with a real 1930's vibe, very Boardwalk Empire style even down to the background music, I love coming here in the day for lunch, the Club sandwich is to die for if you are ever down this way not to mention the incredible cakes!

What are some of your favourite things to do in the Summer evenings? Let me know in the comments below!














No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.