The Body Shop Pomegranate Night Cream


Disclaimer: Although I work for The Body Shop this in no way effects my opinion. 

The Body Shop's extensive skin care range means you can select products that are specially formulated for your skin type, lately I have been testing out the Pomegranate Firming Night Cream...

The Pomegranate skincare range was developed for the signs of aging, I picked up the night cream as it claimed to firm the skin giving a more youthful appearance. This luxurious feeling cream contains organic pomegranate which is high in skin loving anti-oxidants and is often used in anti-aging products.

As directed I apply this in the evening to a cleansed, dry face in upward circular motions which help to improve the skins circulation. The rich texture is thick and creamy and sinks into the skin well so is perfect for providing night time hydration. It makes the skin feel nourished as well as giving a temporary lifting effect so skin appears plump and healthy and wrinkles appear softer.

I will be trying out the Pomegranate Day Cream in the winter months as my skin will need plenty of re-hydration. Have you tried any of The Body Shop's Skincare yet? Which range suits you best?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.