Bedtime Beauty Essentials


The low down on the products I apply to my skin just before I get my beauty sleep...

Whilst researching natural remedies for anti ageing an ingredient that kept popping up website after website was Rosehip Oil, the hype around this ingredient is pretty big with claims that this is the holy grail for slowing down the ageing process. There are lots of facial oils on the beauty market which contain Rosehip Oil so knowing which one to go for can be a little tricky, I decided on Rio Rosa Mosqueta Pure Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil after it was recommended to me by a friend. I love that this is 100% natural and suitable for all skin types. This oil is recommended for dry skin, sun damage, scars, stretch marks, crows feet, fine lines etc.. the list goes on, you can see why it is such a popular ingredient at the moment!

I use this as directed every evening, a little oil goes a long way so one pump is normally enough for my face and then I use any excess oil for my neck. I spend two to three minutes massaging this into my skin making sure the product is evenly covering my skin, next I use my Body Shop facial massager, I gently roll this over my face and down my neck. This helps to even out skin tone and improves the skins ability to absorb moisture. I have been doing this routine nightly for a month now and I am really starting to see results, my skin tone is looking a lot more even and the fine lines around my eye area are harder to see, I think that Rosehip Oil is definitely something that will be sticking around in my evening routine!

To follow up my facial oil I like to use a super hydrating night cream, recently I have been using the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream from The Body Shop, this is enriched with Wheatgerm Oil which is great for protecting the skin against pre-mature ageing as well as things like pollution and the environment, like the Rosehip Oil this is suitable for all skin types. The rich cream also contains Community Fair Trade Shea Butter which gives the night cream its thick texture. Again I follow this up with my facial massager to improve the skins circulation.

My skin in the morning looks plump, youthful and hydrated thanks to this darling duo! Have you tried either of these two yet? I'd love to know your current bedtime routine, feel free to leave me a comment below.

Disclaimer - Although I work for The Body Shop this in no way effects my opinion.


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.