Dry Skin Fixes

I don't know about you but all this horrible weather really dries out my skin, I think central heating is also a contributing factor, what ever the cause it is always a good idea to have some skin saviors that will sort you out in no time. Recently I have been sampling the Nip & Fab Coconut Latte Body butter specially formulated for dry skin, now it says coconut latte but I get a more caramel scent out of this one, although I'm not complaining. This does the trick and is great to use pre fake tan on knees and elbows. Another body butter I have been loving is the Cocoa Butter from Palmers, now the smell of this is not to everybody's taste but I actually rather like it, it's a very heavy cocoa scent. The formula contains vitamin E making it super moisturising, I reach for this if I am about to get into bed or not planning on going out any time soon, I find this takes a while to sink into the skin. For a quick fix before a night out I tend to use Vaseline's Spray and Go Body Moisturiser in Aloe Vera, this is so light and fresh but it does the job really well even on really dry skin, it absorbs into the skin in no time at all meaning you can get dressed straight away without that greasy feeling.


 So there you have it, my dry skin trio, what are your current favourites? 

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.