Day to Night


Subtle styling changes can take a pretty floral dress from day to night...

I picked up this dress from Bershka a couple of weeks ago, it has a super pretty floral print that is easy to dress up or down, for a more casual event such as lunch with friends I paired this dress with a Topshop leather jacket and my H&M black heels, the leather adds another dimension to the outfit giving it a tougher edge. For the evening look I wore the dress with my vintage fur wrap and a pretty clutch from a charity shop, I also went for a dark lip to keep with the old Hollywood glamour theme.

Dress - Bershka
Jacket - Topshop
Bag - Charity Shop
Fur Wrap - Vintage
Shoes - H&M
Earrings - Brighton Laines 
Lipstick - Rimmel 107
Nails - The Body Shop Minty Amour

How would you style this dress?





2 comments

  1. Love this outfit! The print is gorgeous and that color lipstick looks so great on you xo

    Ali
    Pretty in Python

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress was such a bargain too! Came in under £30:)xx

      Delete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.