Mini Lush Haul


There is nothing quite like a Lush bath bomb at the end of a long day, here is what I picked up on a recent venture into Lush...

I love Lush products, their Karma scent is one of my all time favourite fragrances and the solid perfume stick is super long lasting, another favourite of mine is the Big Salt Shampoo - the most amazing shampoo if your looking for a voluminous beachy style. On my last trip I picked up two of the Bath Bombs, the first one was Butterball, this smells incredible, literally good enough to eat... I didn't, don't worry. This is perfect for dry skin as it contains some super moisturising ingredients like cocoa butter which soothes and softens the skin, it also contains ylang ylang which adds a sweet floral aroma to the bath water. Although this bath bomb didn't give my bath water a spectacular colour it really did leave my skin feeling wonderfully soft.

The other bath bomb I picked up was Honey Bee. Unlike Butterball this one did turn my bath water a gorgeous yellow hue as well as producing a few bubbles. The three main ingredients in this are Rhassoul Mud - a clay mud that cleanses and softens the skin, Honey which hydrates the skin and gives the bath bomb its lovely scent, and Aloe Vera which soothes the skin. It also contains Sweet Wild Orange Oil which adds to the refreshing fragrance.

What are some of your Lush must haves? Next time you pop into Lush be sure to purchase the Charity Hand and Body Lotion!


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.