Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter


Dressing for Autumn is a lot easier than Summer, the jeans can come out in full force along with all those cosy winter layers, here is an outfit I put together for a lazy Sunday afternoon, details below...

I treated myself to a new pair of classic black jeans for this Autumn, I first saw the Asos Ridley Jeans on Alix from I Covet Thee, she wore them in a recent blog post with a checked shirt and I just loved the rips and the fit of them, they are high waisted and super comfy so I can definitely see myself getting a lot of wear out of these! The Iron Maiden tee was an absolute steal from To Be Worn Again in Brighton, I love the black on black look of this outfit, a leather jacket would really toughen this look up, and also add that all important extra layer now it has started to get a little chilly in England. 

What are your favourite pieces for Autumn? 

Iron Maiden Top - To Be Worn Again, Brighton 
Jeans - Asos Ridley Jeans 
Shoes - H&M
Hat - Asos
Sunglasses - Brick Lane Vintage Shop
Necklace - Native Wolf






No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.