Colour Crush Nail Polish by The Body Shop

Disclaimer: Although I work for The Body Shop, my views and opinions are 100% honest and my own. 

The Body Shop's new nail polish collection has landed - details below...

When I first found out the The Body Shop were planning to release a nail polish collection I was pretty excited, I am forever painting my nails and can never say no to the idea of a shiny new lacquer lining my bathroom cupboard. The range is packed with some seriously stunning colours, one my favourites being Mint Cream, this shade is super pretty and looks great with tribal jewellery. Meet Me At Dusk is also a favourite, its a gorgeous vintage pink that is a great transitional summer to autumn shade.

Most of these shades require just two coats for a super glossy opaque finish, they are also very long lasting especially if you apply the top coat over your desired colour - this adds extra shine too for that salon style glass like appearance. Application wise the brush is somewhere between an Essie brush and a Barry M brush so if your not a fan of a super wide brush or a very thin brush then you will love these.

What shades have you picked up from the new collection?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.