The Skincare Series: Part Two


I've talked cleanser, make-up remover and toner but now it is time to find out what products I like to use on a daily basis to keep my skin hydrated...

After using my L'Oreal Velvety Soft Toner I like to prepare my skin for moisturiser by using a serum, my current go to is Hydraluron from Indeed Labs, this contains a pure form of hyaluronic acid - an incredibly moisturising ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water which helps to keep skin feeling hydrated and plumped.

To prepare my eyes for moisturiser I like to use The Body Shop's Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate, like Hydraluron this helps keep the skin plump and youthful, it also helps to reduce fine line and eye bags. I love the cooling sensation of the metal roller ball - this is perfect for waking yourself up in the early winter mornings. The active ingredient is Elderweiss - a plant stem cell proven to help with the skins renewal properties.

After my serums have had time to sink in and work their magic I like to apply my moisturiser, the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet, again by The Body Shop, is perfect for my combination skin type, this lightweight sorbet texture sinks into the skin very quickly so there's no waiting around to apply my foundation, it is enriched with wheatgerm oil so keeps my skin hydrated all day. For my eyes I have been using the Origins GinZing refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff. The formula is enriched with coffee bean, ginseng, magnolia extract and natural optic brighteners, these ingredients help to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.

Next week I'll be discussing skin treatments and skin saviors so stay tuned.....

Disclaimer: Although I work for The Body Shop this in no way effects my opinion. 

1 comment

  1. Hydraluron and the Vitamin E range are my best friends with my dry/dehydrated skin. I have to say I'm a bit guilty of never using an eye cream (oops). The Origins one sounds lovely though
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.