An Italian Outfit of the Day

 A modern twist on a classic Mad Men style skirt...
 
Here are a few snaps from my recent trip to Rome, after seeing stills from La Dolce Vita and having seen films like The Great Beauty I knew that Rome as a city is damn stylish, so when packing my little suitcase I knew I needed to pack my A game style wise. 

I brought along my Pull and Bear blazer/jacket as it is an incredibly versatile piece of outerwear, it goes with just about anything and is a great way to smarten up a more dressed down look. The pop of colour in this look is a bright yellow vintage skirt that I picked up from Dirty Harry's, I also styled it with a vintage yellow leather bag, this is such a classic statement accessory as is the silk Parisian style scarf from Beyond Retro.To pull the look together I wore a simple fine knit three quarter length jumper from Brandy Melville, this is such a flattering and wearable top, I could live in this! Here is the full low down on this look:

Blazer - Pull and Bear
Jumper - Brandy Melville
Skirt - Dirty Harry's in Brighton
Yellow Bag - Beyond Retro Brighton
Silk Scarf - Beyond Retro Brighton
Gold Necklace - Camden Market
Black Tights - New Look
Shoes - Primark 
 






No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.