The Write Up - Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque



Another Masque added to my skincare arsenal...

I like treating my skin to a deep cleansing mask at least once a week, and the newest one added to my collection has fast become a firm favourite, enter the Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, this is packed with skin loving ingredients like Amazonian White Clay, hydrating oatmeal, and soothing aloe vera which is proven to calm sensitive skin.  This intense treatment gets deep down into the pores to remove excess oil and bacteria, it also helps to eliminate surface impurities and toxins from the skin as well as minimising large pores.

I do my usual cleanse and tone and then as directed I apply a thin layer of this onto my face avoiding the eye area, it has an initial tingle when first applied but after a minute or so it goes away, because such a thin layer is used it always feels comfortable on the skin, I leave it on for ten minutes and then rinse it off, it comes off very easily and no harsh scrubbing is required.

After using my skin feels deeply cleansed, refreshed, my complexion looks refined and my pores are visibly smaller. This would be perfect for oily/combination skin as it completely clears up excess oils whilst still being hydrating.

Have you tried this cult product yet?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.