An Old Favourite - Herbal Essences

There is nothing like falling back in love with an old flame, that's exactly whats happened with my love for the original Herbal Essences collection.. 

I recently purchased the Shimmering Colour Shampoo and Conditioner after Herbal Essences bought back a few favourites from the old collection, this duo contains hibiscus, ylang ylang and raspberry and they smell divine. Formulated especially for coloured and highlighted hair it is perfect for my ombred locks. This feels super nourishing on my hair without being heavy or weighing it down at all. The shampoo lathers up really well and removes all product build up without stripping the hair of its natural oils. The conditioner makes pre wash brushing a tangle free experience and gives the hair a lovely healthy shine. I am so pleased Herbal Essences have re released these old originals, let's hope they are here to stay! I think I'll be popping back into Boots to pick up the Moisture Balance Duo with Chamomile and Aloe Vera... sounds dreamy.


2 comments

  1. I've never tryed this product but I'm really curious if i'm going to like it!
    Great review ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.