Haircare 101


The low down on my current hair routine, the new products I am loving and the staples that are here to stay...

I truly believe once you find a group of products that works wonders for your hair then there really is no need to chop and change your routine, saying that though of all the things I experiment most with it is haircare - there are just so many products out there! I may have found however my staple shampoo and conditioner duo, enter the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full range. The shampoo cleanses the hair without stripping it of all the essential oils needed to give hair its gorgeous shine, the clear gel like shampoo lathers up really well leaving you with squeaky clean locks that genuinely are touchably full, the formula also contains sea salt which helps to give hair added texture, the conditioner is great if your hair is tangle prone, a little goes a long way with this too!

If I don't have time to do the whole wash and blow dry thing I use the Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo, this is not only great for getting rid of grease, it also helps to boost hairs volume at the root for a freshly blow dried effect. If I do have time for a blow dry then I use the Trevor Sorbie Volume Thickening Spray, formulated with body building ingredients this helps to give long lasting volume and texture for a professional look, it feels lightweight on the hair so is ideal for layering with other products like the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray, this works in a similar way to build volume and give the hair lots of texture.

Bumble and Bumble's Un-Dressing Creme is a product I like to apply to either damp or dry hair to give freshly washed hair that grit and feel of next day hair, another product great for that is the Bumble and Bumble Dry Spun Finishing Spray, I like this to be the final step to my haircare routine as it holds the hair in the desired style as well as giving further texture and body.

What are some of your current favourites? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.