Current Loves - The First Edition


The products that have been tickling my fancy so far this January with a book thrown in for good measure... 

Last year I featured a 'current favourites series' on my blog for a few months where I wrote about products, clothes, food etc. that I had been loving at the time, a monthly favourites type of thing just not necessarily at the end of each month, this year I hope to make this type of favourites posts a regular feature on my blog, I love reading what other peoples favourite items are so here are mine...

First up is an old favourite just in a lovely new bottle as I had run out of my first one, Chanel's Chance Eau Fraiche is such a gorgeous scent, it's light, fresh and feminine without being overpowering. Next up is The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector, this is a must have in the winter months for me, the cold weather can really take its toll on my skin and nothing comes to the rescue better than this rich hand cream. Packed with Community Fair Trade Hemp Seed Oil this hand cream is super heavy duty, it even heals cracked sore skin so definitely one I recommend if you are outdoors a lot.

Another Body Shop favourite is the Camomile Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover, this oil and water combination is perfect for removing stubborn mascara and matt lipstick, I just shake the bottle to activate to formula and apply to the skin using a cotton pad, it lifts away make up effortlessly without having to spend ages tugging away at the lashes.

Soap and Glory's Calm One, Calm All Bubble Bath has been keeping my baths nice and relaxing with subtle girly aroma and moisturising bubbles, the formula is enriched with lemon balm and mallow extracts meaning if your feeling super lazy you can skip the moisturiser and fall straight into bed, which is what you will want to do after using this - this stuff is seriously relaxing!

My final favourite is one I literally struggle to put down, Lena Dunham's Not That Kinda Girl is such a hilariously honest account of Lena's journey into becoming a woman, she is so relatable, as a reader you feel as though she is willing to share anything with you no matter how dark or embarrassing that might be, I especially loved her food diary entries. Definitely recommend checking this book out if you're a Girls fan.

So that's my most recently loved products so far this year, what are some of yours? Leave your blog links below.

Disclaimer: Although I work for The Body Shop this in no way effects my opinion.


1 comment

  1. I love that book! Hilarious- lena dunham is the best! Great post!

    Beth :)http://alittlebitaboutb.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.