Spring Hair Boutique - Salon Review

 
After seeing Spring Hair Boutique launch late last year I knew I had to pay the salon a visit to get my hair re-ombred as the colour had faded since my last trip to the hairdressers... 
 
I love going to the hairdressers, there is something so nice about leaving with a fresh new look and that salon style blow dry that is impossible to re-create at home. Salon owner Claire has created a stylish boutique vibe in her quaint salon situated in Tarring, Worthing. I love the way she has designed the space, it has a real rustic feel to it with its handmade shelving and hanging flowers in the window. 
 
My stylist Holly wanted to use a Balayage board to colour my hair which created a natural melt/fade as opposed to a prominent line where the colour changes, she used Schwarzkopf colour which left my hair in lovely condition, she also gave my hair a miracle oil conditioning treatment and head massage which felt very relaxing. After my colour was rinsed she gave my hair a much needed trim and added in some layers to give it more body and movement.
 
I really enjoyed my experience at Spring Boutique and my hair looks in such good condition considering it was bleached and coloured. I was treated to a professional blow dry which left my hair feeling bouncy and created lots of volume, I will definitely be going back next time I need my hair doing for a night out! 
 
Spring Hair Boutique - 37 New Broadway, Tarring Road, Worthing. 01903 423123.
Check out the salon's facebook page here!
 









1 comment

  1. It turned out amazingly! We love the colour and layers :) Great shots too.

    M + K

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.