Glossy Box - The London Edition


I love this months Glossy Box, all the products have been so useful so far so I thought I would do a little post on the London Edition, my favourite product has to be the full size HD Brows blush, it is the most gorgeous shade that adds subtle definition to the cheeks, I remember on of my first Glossy Boxes contained the HD Brows eyebrow powders which I am still using on a daily basis, I am so impressed with this brand. Another products I particularly liked in this months box was the pre-glued lashes from Eylure, these are great if you want a really quick way to take your make up from day to night. The limited edition Shine Gloss Serum from Toni and Guy gives my hair brilliant shine, I will definitely be picking up a full size bottle of this beauty.

What was your favourite product in this months Glossy Box?





No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.