The Sunday Post: Making Photo Albums


My computer is full of photographs that I lovingly upload and then manage to forget about, my family isn't one for having photo albums so when I first met Luca's Grandparents and they showed me their huge collection of family albums I thought one day that will be me, so off I went down to Jessops with my memory card and got them all printed. I think there is something so wonderful about having all your memories in a scrap book or album that you can pull out any time you want to reminisce.  I have also been working on a little project with my wedding photographs, I wanted to give an album to Luca's parents with pictures of our big day and our invitations, these will be great to look back on in the future.

Do you prefer photo albums or do you keep them on your computer?








No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.