NUXE Skincare


NUXE is a luxury French skincare brand that is known for its lovely products and Eco awareness. I wasn't really aware of the brand until my local Marks and Spencer's got a new beauty department which now hosts brands such as Philip Kinglsey and REN. Recently M&S have been having alot of beauty offers with lots of freebies, so after deciding that NUXE was the brand I wanted then I had to choose my products, the offer was buy two and receive a free toning lotion. I settled on the melting cleansing gel and the cleansing milk. After using them for a few weeks I thought I would give you an update on how I am finding them:

Gentle Toning Lotion with Rose Petals - This is such a refreshing toner, I apply this as the last step of my skincare routine to tone and cleanse my skin, I apply this onto a cotton pad and wipe all over my face. This leaves my skin feeling incredibly moisturised too!

Melting Cleansing Gel with Rose Petals - This is a really gentle make up remover, I rub this into my skin when wet and then rinse away with all my make up. It is really effective and because there is hardly any rubbing or scrubbing involved it is perfect for skin that is sensitive. 

Comforting Cleansing Milk with Rose Petals -  This is definitely my favourite of the three products, I love that the bottle has a pump, I just put a few pumps onto a cotton pad and massage into my skin, again this is such a gentle cleanser that does a really good job of removing impurities and make-up.

This whole collection is suitable for sensitive skin, and all the products smell absolutely lovely. Get yourselves down to M&S and check out there wonderful beauty ranges.





No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.