Autumn Nail Shades

Yes I know it is slightly depressing summer is over but I would safely say that Autumn is in full swing, so bring out your winter coats and start layering. I love this time of year, the build up to the festive period, all the twinkling lights, cosy fireplaces, jewel tones colours and hot chocolate, I mean whats not to love.

As you all know by now my nail lacquer choices can sometimes be less than experimental, but when it comes to autumn I think neutral, dark jewel tones are very appropriate. I thought I would some up my autumn nail polish wardrobe for you, first up are two shades from L'Oreal, Parisian Rooftops which is a grey with a slight mauve tint to it, and Femme Fatale which is a classic vampy red, the brushes on these polishes are perfectly shaped to coat the nail, and these last a good few days without chipping. Next up is an old favourite and one I am sure I have mentioned before, Essie's Decadent Dish is a shimmery burgundy shade that is perfect for this time of year. Barry M's Navy has a slight shimmer to it, it's a real deep luxurious blue, the only problem I have with this is the brush is far to thin for my liking but the colour itself is gorgeous. Lastly is a polish from Deborah Lippmann which I received in a GlossyBox ages ago, it is a stunning deep raspberry red glitter lacquer that covers the nail in glitter, perfect for a night out.

What are your favourite nail shades for Autumn?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.