Tumbling


You may have noticed that under my blog title a lovely row of photos has appeared for your viewing pleasure, these are straight off my Tumblr page which I recently re-discovered and now can not get enough of. If you have never used Tumblr then I recommend you go and sign up, I just find it so inspirational, especially when it comes to fashion. It is a great way of keeping up to date with what is happening within the industry, with all the photographs straight from fashion weeks runways and a wide variety of street style, speaking of street style I have just ordered the book: Paris Street Style - A Guide to Effortless Chic, I'll of course let you know my thoughts on that once it has arrived!

If you want to know what has been inspring my wardrobe choices lately check out my Tumblr
wildmoonchild.tumblr.com

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.