Featured in Homemaker Magazine


I am so pleased to share with you that my blog has been featured in one of my favourite magazines! I have been reading Homemaker Magazine since they launched last year and I have loved every issue so far and I am so happy that my blog was featured in their most recent issue, the magazine itself is packed with lovely craft ideas and delicious recipes and issue eleven is no exception, I have picked up so many great up-cycling tips and all their ideas are wonderfully illustrated with great photographs.

I was featured in the 'Voices from the Blogosphere' section where they mention blogs that they have been loving recently. Please make sure you go out and buy a copy as it is such a great creative magazine.

I would like to thank the assistant editor Seoana for all your help with my feature. 





No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.