The Cult Product - Ben Nye Powder


The Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder is a real cult product in the beauty industry, I first heard about this in a tutorial and was amazed by the illuminating results it gave to the skin. I managed to pick one up on eBay for under £10 so price wise it is very reasonable for a powder. As the name suggests the powder has a yellow pigment to it which helps to counteract dullness and darkness, the powder is very fine and you really only need a little of this to brighten up your skin, I like to use this under my eyes after concealing. The finish is a lovely soft focus illuminated look that photographs beautifully. This product has fast become my go to make up setter as it gets rid of any shine I get during the day, I really like to use this with the Revlon photo ready foundation and the Collection 2000 concealer.

My only gripe with this is the application, I find I make such a mess when applying this as it isn't in a neat little pot like most other loose powders, but the results are well worth the mess.

Have you tried the Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder yet?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.