Hunting for Treasures


When we drove past the Exmoor Antique Site at the roadside I actually almost screamed in excitement, I love watching shows like Kirstie's Homemade Home where she regularly visits these magical places, I thought it was the stuff of dreams but here I was about to wonder round one. This was an indoors and outdoors set up and they had just about everything you could ever want for setting up a home full of antique gems. I have never felt so inspired! This really made me want to buy a run down place and turn in into something special with my own stamp on it. You could pick up anything here from a beautiful front door to an antique sink. I mean just look at that amazing green free standing bath with it's little feet!

Do you like the vintage interior look or are you more of a modern gal?

Take me back now please!
















2 comments

  1. I love Kirstie's Homemade Home, we have a place similar to this round by me and it makes me feel so inspired, I want everything there.

    Your pictures are grogeous by the way.

    Following your blog now :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much:) Been feeling a little blogging un-inspired lately but your comment has cheered me up:)! x

      Delete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.