Currently Reading: Paris Street Style


When wondering around Paris you just can't help but notice how incredibly chic everybody looks, the Parisian style is so effortless and beautiful it really is quite inspiring. The Parisians have a lot to work with, during my recent trip I couldn't get over how cheap vintage pieces are and how many thrift stores you can find in such a small area. I purchased 'Paris Street Style - A guide to effortless chic by Isabelle Thomas and Frederique Veysset' on amazon recently and I haven't been able to put it down since!

It has really good tips on creating the typical Parisian Chic look on any budget, the photography is gorgeous and the book is full of interviews with people in the fashion industry sharing their thoughts on style. It lists all the key pieces you need to achieve the classic look including a cashmere sweater and the perfect bag. This book really has covered all the basis from footwear to accessorises and I really recommend it if you are thinking of creating a capsule wardrobe.




2 comments

  1. Oh this looks so good, and oh my god, do you own that old camera, because I really really want it! It would sit so nicely on my bookshelf :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea great book! Think I picked the camera up at an antique market, was only £15! you should try ebay:) Will do xx

      Delete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.