The Bargain Palette by Barry M


When I think of Barry M cosmetics I think nail polishes so I was delighted to see this eyeshadow and blush palette in my local superdrug, I picked up Natural Glow, which comprises of six lovely natural eyeshadows in a mixture of matte and shimmery shades and a lovely pink blush. This palette contains every shade you need for a natural smokey eye and the fact that it comes with a blush and a handy mirror makes it perfect for traveling. I wouldn't use the sponge applicators so I'm not too fussed about those but for £6.49 this really is a bargain. This palette also comes in two other colour combinations; Smoking Hot, which is full of greys and blacks for a really dramatic look, and Glamour Puss, a palette full of shimmering shades perfect for partying.

As for the actual shadows I find them to be really well pigmented and long lasting on the eyes and the pretty pink blush really compliments my skin tone giving me a natural fresh faced look.

Have you tried any of the Barry M palettes? 



4 comments

  1. Your photo's are gorgeous! I've not tried/swatched this palette in store yet, but it looks pretty good considering how cheap it is. I love Barry M - their products are always so good xx
    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou:) I can't believe the price of this especially as you get a blush too! x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that they include a complimentary blush in the palette! that is such a great idea. The colours are really lovely, they remind me of the Urban Decay: Naked Basics palette but a bit more of a variety.

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a lovely palette with a great selection of shades! Really like the inclusion of a blush too <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.