The Whats in my Bag Post

Today I thought I would share my handbag necessities with you, I love seeing what people carry round with them on a daily basis so here goes... the star of the show is definitely my absolute bargain of a bag from Zara, retailing at £19.99 it is perfect for work and I can fit all my gym essentials in too. It also has a good sized inside pocket so I am never hunting around for my keys or phone. So what is inside the bag you say? ...

First up is my current read: Damien Echols, Life After Death - Eighteen Years on Death Row. If you haven't seen the Paradise Lost films or West of Memphis then I really recommend you do, it is about the story of three teenagers falsely accused and sentenced for killing three eight year old children, one then teenager Damien Echols was sentenced to death by lethal injection and this book is his memoirs and his writings from his time on death row.

Onto slightly more light hearted matters my other essentials include Sun Fresh eau de toilette from the Body Shop, I love this perfume for the day time, it is a really fresh and feminine fragrance. I also always carry my iPhone with me along with the headphones, recently I have been loving the new EP by Parquet Courts. I like to carry around a notepad with me at all times, you never know when inspiration may strike, this notepad is from Waterstones and I love the pattern. My Pull and Bear bracelets are always in my handbag, I wear them to work and then take them off for the gym, I love the mixture of colours in this set from Asos. My pretty floral hair grip comes in handy if I need to take my hair out of my face, speaking of face I like to keep a few products with me in case I need to touch up my make up, ill be doing a seperate post on the contents of my cosmetics bag.

My last few essentials are my gym locker padlock and my purse which is this cute owl design from New Look, dont forget to look out for my whats in my make up bag post. What are your essential items?





1 comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.