The Ginger Sparkle Collection from the Body Shop


Ginger has to be one my all time favourite scents, so I was really looking forward to trying out the Ginger Sparkle Body Polish and the Ginger Sparkle Body Butter from the Body Shop's Christmas collection, both have a lovely festive zingy ginger fragrance that lingers on the skin. The body polish is the perfect in shower exfoliator, I massage this into wet skin and then rinse, it removes any dead skin cells and leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean. After my shower I apply the body butter to dry skin, it sinks into the skin really well and again leaves me feeling super soft and moisturised.   

The Christmas collection also includes Vanilla Bliss and Cranberry Joy and I cannot wait to try these. Have you purchased anything from the Body Shop's Christmas collection?  


1 comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.