The Bargain Dress

I have to be honest when I pop into a Tesco store the last thing on my mind is clothes, having said that I'm definitely not one to turn down a bargain so I just couldn't resist this Aztec smock dress when I saw it on the sale rail for a teeny £6! I wasn't even sure if I would like the fit and the colour seemed a little bold for me but for £6 there was no way I was leaving Tescos without it.

After trying it on I fell in love with it, the fit is very fitted on the arms and chest and the bottom half hangs beautifully. The 3/4 sleeves make this dress perfect for any time of year, I love wearing this with my vintage fur stole for a more wintery feel, I have also been pairing this dress with my latest charity shop find, a stunning silk scarf that cost a mere £2. I think the colours work so well together. Who would have thought you could create an outfit for £8! Be sure to check out your local charity shop, you can usually always find great buys like silk scarves, vintage jewellery, jumpers....

Have you got any bargains lately?


3 comments

  1. I can't believe how cheap you got this I love a good bargain and it really is a pretty piece, definitely need to pop into stores like tesco and charity shops more to see what clothes they have :) I've just followed your blog you have great taste x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow:) The dress was only £12 originally! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress! The scarf looks fabulous as well!
    Check out my blog whenever you get the chance, we could follow each other if you want
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.