Topshop Mini Nail Trio

I picked up this lovely set in the Topshop sale a couple of weeks ago, it was originally £14 but I managed to find it reduced to a fiver! I hadn't previously tried a Topshop polish before, I rarely stray from my beloved Essie but at £5 for three nail polishes I thought it would be worth a try. I love the three shades in this set, Magpie is a beautiful clear polish with large holographic glitter, I love this layered over a nude shade like Essie St Tropez, the other glitter in the set is Gypsy Night, a black glossy polish flecked with orange and gold glitter, this looks so pretty, you need a good three coats for this to look amazing though. Lastly is my favourite of the trio, Dazzle is a pretty metallic rusty orange red shade that will suit lots of different skin tones. This shade looks great on all ten nails or as an accent nail with a more subtle shade. I love the brushes on the Topshop polishes, they are nice and wide making application easy and the lacquer itself lasts really well.

I am definely going to be picking up some more shades in Topshops' range, I know they have lots of pretty colours. What are some of your favourites?




No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.