Southern Joe's

I love a good foodie post and if you are reading this pre lunch break it will definitely make all your little tummies rumble. I went up to London on Sunday for the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend, which by the way was amazing, lots of posts to come. As I had the boy with me we decided to head over to Covent Garden for lunch, after looking around for somewhere for a while we came across 'Southern Joe's' the building looked so stylish and the menu was enticing so in we went. After staring at the menu for ages I finally decided on the half chicken roasted under a brick - sounds interesting right? Luca went for the pulled pork bun with chips. The food was delicious and I really recommend Southern Joe's next time you are in London.




1 comment

  1. mmm that chicken looks so yummy!! :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.