The TMI Tag

I've seen a fair few Youtubers do the 'Too Much Information Tag' and I think it's a really nice way to get to know bloggers and youtubers better, so I thought I would give it a go in a blog post.So let's get started:
What are you wearing? I am currently still wearing my work clothes which consists of a Topshop dress with black tights.
Have you ever been in love? Of course, it's lovely as you can imagine.
Have you ever had a terrible break up? No, but from what I hear they aren't so lovely.
How tall are you? I am 5ft 5inches tall, I swear I was 5ft 3 but maybe I've had a late growth spurt.
How much do you weigh? I actually have no idea, I don't weigh myself, If my clothes still all fit I know I'm doing ok.
Do you have any tattoos? No, they aren't really my cup of tea.
Do you have any piercings? I have my ears pierced and the top of my right ear. I have also had in the past my neck and nose pierced.
OTP? I had to google this and it said it stands for one true pairing apparently... Beauty and the Beast.
What is your favourite TV show? Oooh tough one, I would say it's between Mad Men, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire.
Who is your favourite band? The Shangri-las, Girls, Warpaint, The Specials... I could go on and on.
What is something you miss? I stopped drinking Coca Cola a while ago and I do miss it just a teeny bit.
What is your favourite song? At the moment it would be Leonard Cohen - So long Marianne.
How old are you? 21.
What is your zodiac sign? Pieces I believe.
Quality you look for in a partner? Kindness, a good sense of humor and a good body ... we are all a little shallow come on.
Favourite quote? 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring' - Marilyn Monroe
Favourite actor/actress? Jack Lemmon.
Favourite colour? Olive green or orange.
Loud music or quiet? It depends on my mood but I'll say loud.
Where do you go when you are sad? Having a bath is always nice.
How long does it take you to shower? I'd say ten minutes if I am washing my hair.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20 minutes tops.
Ever been in a physical fight? No although I would probably just run away anyway.
Turn on? Good taste in music, films etc.
Turn off? Self obsession, people with no manners... obviously.
The reason you started blogging? I have always loved reading blogs and I felt I needed some form of expressing myself, I think blogging is a great way of doing that.
Fears? Death, spiders, getting lost.
Last thing that made you cry? Last night I watched the episode of Game of Thrones , you know the 'Red Wedding' one... massive cry.
Last time you said you loved someone? On the phone just now to my husband ... cheesy but true.
Meaning behind your blog name? I have no idea, I like rhyming words and the moon?
Last book you read? Women by Charles Bukowski, which I very much recommend.
The book your currently reading? I'm still reading my Paris Style Book for inspiration purposes.
Last show you watched? Game of Thrones!
Last person you talked to? Luca, my other half.
The relationship between you and the last person you texted? Again Luca.. I promise he isn't the only human I contact.
Favourite food? I just love pasta so much! Homemade bolognese with giant pasta is my all time favourite. I would definitely choose this if I had to pick my last ever meal on death row.
Place you want to visit? Rome, hopefully planning a trip for the end of this year.
Last place you were? At work, which is a lovely little Jewellers.
Do you have a crush? I am a little bit in love with Michael Pitt. 
Last time you kissed someone? This morning.
Last time you were insulted? I have no idea..
Favourite flavour of sweet? Cherry is always a winner in my eyes.
Do you play any instruments? I really wish I did but I dont.
Favourite piece of Jewellery? My engagement ring of course.
Last sport you played? Does the gym count? If so then I went to Bootcamp yesterday.
Last song you sang? The talking heads - Road to nowhere, in the bath yesterday like a crazy person.
Favourite chat up line? Hahaha it's been a while since I needed one.
Have you ever used it? No.
Last time you hung out with someone? Yesterday, had a lovely day off and I watched The Producers with the boy.
Who should answer these questions next? Everybody.

4 comments

  1. I really like this tag, its a good one to do and it nice to get to know you a little better!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I loved watching this Tag on youtube so why not do a post:) I tag you x

      Delete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.