Keep on Scrubbin'

Exfoliation is the key to a glowing, radiant complexion. I like to use a good exfloliator on my body at least once a week to remove dead skin cells and renew my skin. But when it comes to my beauty routine exfoliation is a step I am always skipping, through sheer laziness of course, I mean there are so many amazing facial scrubs on the market, two of my favourites are from the wonderful brand Soap and Glory. 'Scrub Your Nose In It' is a scrub specially formulated to make pores appear smaller and prevent blemishes, it really brightens up the skins complexion, this is also marketed as a scrub/mask duo and it is recommended that you apply this and leave it on for two minutes allowing enough time for it to work its magic. The second scrub is the 'Greatest Scrub Of All' this one is for all skin types and it is great for un-clogging your pores after a week of wearing make up everyday, this is my favourite of the two, as with all Soap and Glory products these both smell amazing. I know they have recently re-packaged alot of their skincare range but I think they have kept the names all the same.

What are your thoughts on the new packaging?

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.