Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks

As far as lipsticks go I think once you find a formula that you get on with you should invest in all the shades you like, that is what I am trying to do with the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks, for me these sum up everything I want in a lipstick, they are super pigmented, non-drying, long lasting, and moisturising all in one little product, these are so reasonably priced too and are often on three for two in Boots and Superdrug.

Currently I have the shades Coral Britannia, a gorgeous pale coral shade that is slightly metallic, Mayfair Red Lady, classic pillar box red with a hint of raspberry. Oxford Street Fuchsia, an incredibly girly cool pink shade that looks amazing with a neutral eye and bronzer and lastly Let's Get Naked, the perfect nude lipstick, it is my go to for work days, and paired with winged liner looks oh so 60's inspired. 

I can't wait to add more to my collection, I feel like I am missing a deep purple shade, any recommendations ladies?

2 comments

  1. Lovely shades and I love the sparkly box they're photographed with!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I'll definitely have to take a look at these next time I'm at the drugstore.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.