The Four Product Face

We've all had that horrible feeling when we wake up and realize we have overslept, it is moments like this when you need a make up routine that will take a matter of seconds to apply. If you are in a rush or just want a low key natural look I would really recommend Rimmel London's BB Cream, this is a recent purchase that I just cannot get enough of, it feels so lightweight on the skin but the coverage is actually really good, this evens out my skin tone, and gives it the right amount of radiance, I have the shade medium and find it to be a good match. For under eyes I've been loving Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer, this is super brightening and is also great for blemishes so a great two in one. My brows are always in need of a neaten after a nights sleep and Maybellines' Brow Drama is perfect for a quick groom, I find the shade 'dark brown' a great match for me, this product is prefect for adding a hint of colour and keeping brows in place. Lastly is lips, if you are trying to keep things natural then I recommend a simple lip balm so your lips look in good condition without going overboard on colour. Classic Carmex Lip Balm moisturises and nourishes the lips without feeling sticky so it's perfect for a low key look.

3 comments

  1. Ever since trying brow drama I can't go without it I'd include it in this aswell <3 I've got to try the rimmel matte bb cream now it sounds perfect for everyday :) x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to try out the Rimmel concealer. I've heard such great things about it!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post: if short of time, minimal makeup is definitely best! Aha

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.