Beauty Tools - Brushes


Let's talk basics, the key to good make up application is your beauty tools, sometimes that's your fingers, think cream eyeshadows and light coverage foundation, and sometimes it is a make up brush. My small brush collection contains some real gems that have completely changed the way I apply my beauty products.

The Real Techniques Buffing Brush: When it comes to foundation, this brush is the one. It perfectly distributes your foundation in an absolutely flawless fashion, I find I need less product when using this brush, it blends so seamlessly. A must own I would say.
The Avon Double Ended Shadow Brush: I have had this brush for ages, one end is a flat rounded shadow brush and the other end is a tapered sponge, now I have always discarded this as a pretty poor brush for eyeshadow, I find it far too dense, however recently I have been using this along with my HD Brows palette to fill in my brows and it does a perfect job.
The Real Techniques Contour Brush: This makes contouring super easy, it is the perfect shape for the cheekbone and temple areas, and the brush holds just the right amount of bronzer. I find this brush does a great job at setting under eye concealer also as it is the perfect size.
The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush & Stippling Brush: I have put these two together as I use them both for blush, the Expert Face Brush is perfect for cream blush and the Stippling Brush applies powder blush really well, both deposit just the right amount of product onto the face.

What are your favourite make up brushes?




No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.