Shop The Catwalk at London Fashion Weekend

As I mentioned yesterday on Sunday I went up to London for the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend, I had never been before so the whole experience was really inspiring, lots of the designers featured in the trend show were showcasing their most recent collections and they were available to buy. Iris and Ink was a real standout for me, their separates were so classic and versatile and the fabrics were so luxe, the pallet was monochrome with pops of bold colour. Another designer I loved was womenswear and accessories designer Amanda Wakeley, I really liked the jewellery, it had a real ethnic feel to it, with the use of semi precious stones such as agate, they were real statement pieces. London based designer duo Emma Gushlow and Katrina Cole also showcased their stunning Gushlow and Cole line with beautiful fur stoles and scarves, I literally wanted to take the entire rail home!

Did you have a favourite designer this year?








No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.