A Bath Time Favourite

We all know spending can get a little out of control when it comes to bath and beauty products, but every now an then we come across and absolute gem that doesn't cost the earth, enter Radox Muscle Soak, rich in minerals and blended with thyme this smells lovely and it really does help you to relax after a stressful day, it also promises to ease tired and aching muscles so it is perfect after a class at the gym. The best thing about this product though is the price, £1 will buy you a box of the stuff, and you only need a few spoonfuls per bath so I can see this actually lasting quite well. I'm not mad on the packaging so I poured it into a pretty jar which looks much nicer alongside my other bath time essentials in the bathroom.

Oh and one more thing, this beauty bargain turns the bath water a lovely shade of blue... need I say more??


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.