Glow and Prime with Seventeen


I have been on the look out for a high street radiance primer style product for some time now but I have had trouble finding a product that primes and gives the skin a gorgeous glow until now .. enter Seventeen's Wow! Skin 3 Way Highlighter. So what are the three ways you can use this? Well firstly Seventeen suggest using this underneath your foundation as a primer, or you can mix it in with your foundation and the last suggestion is using this after foundation on your cheekbones to give the skin a radiant finish. Having tried all three techniques I would say my favourite way to use this is to apply this before foundation, I don't find it too shimmery, I think it adds just the right amount of glow to the skin.

If you want something subtle for the daytime I recommend just dabbing this onto your cheekbones, coners of the eye, brow bone and cupids bow for a natural finish. The product itself is a pearly shimmery liquid, you only need a little so use sparingly. The best thing about this product has to be that it retails at £5.99 in Boots.

Have you tried Seventeen's 3 Way Highlighter?

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.