Botanics Eye Cream Review

Botanics Skincare range always impress me, I cannot get enough of the Rose Water Toner and my latest Botanics purchase is no exception. I picked up the Hydrating Eye Cream a few weeks ago now and I have been using it religiously morning and evening as directed, it contains rosehip which nourishes the skin around the eye area. I wouldn't say I have particularly dry under eyes but sometimes I find my concealer can cling to the slightest hint of dryness so I was definitely in need of a little hydration. 

I love the fact that this product is 80% organic, the eye can be such a sensitive area for me so natural skincare products are a must. This eye cream also promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines which is a plus! You get 15ml of product for £8.99 in Boots which is a very good price for a skincare product, I think the tube will last well too as you really only need a little.

Have you tried this yet?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.