My Current Everyday Make Up Routine


Fluttery lashes, fresh skin, a natural brow and a bold lip, get the low down on my everyday make up look...

Over the past few weeks I have been really enjoying wearing a bold lip in the daytime, lip statements shouldn't just be for nights out. My go to bold lip product has to be the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in the shade Frambourjoise - a vibrant matte raspberry hue that is super opaque and long lasting making it a great choice for a work day as you don't need to worry too much about touch ups. I sometimes pop a little balm over the top if I want a more glossy sheen to my lips, my go to's at the moment are the Korres Lip Balm in Pomegranate and my beloved baby lips.

Skin wise I have been keeping it simple with just a little foundation, I have been testing out the Revlon Colourstay for Oily/Combination skin and I have to say so far I am loving it, I will keep you updated with how I am getting on with the formula - review on it's way! I have been using the Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush for my foundation application and the finish it gives is very natural, the brush is a lot denser than my usual choice - the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, and since purchasing my Sigma brush my Real Techniques one hasn't got a look in. Onto blush - usually I go for a natural flush by applying it to the cheekbone but recently I have been stippling it onto the apples of my cheeks and the overall look is so flattering, for this I have been using the Bourjois Cream Blush in the shade Healthy Glow, a warm peach shade with a cream to powder finish, the texture of this is very velvety and it blends perfectly.

For my brows I have been keeping things natural with Soap and Glory's Archery - a double ended pencil/felt tip duo that creates natural yet defined brows, I posted a review not long ago if you fancy a read? (Soap and Glory Archery Review Here) To finish off my day time look I apply a few individual lashes and give my face a dusting of the Bourjois Java Rice Powder which makes my skin look radiant and gives a nice glow.

What's your favourite daytime look at the moment?





2 comments

  1. That lip colour looks so high end... I am definitely buying that!!! Your look is just gorgeous xx

    http://marianoell217.blogspot.co.uk/

    x Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely try it its super pretty! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.