Pampering Must Haves


Find yourself with an evening to spare? Grab a pen and paper and add these must haves to your evening pamper list...

Since I started working at The Body Shop I have definitely been inspired to spend more time on body care, I used to dread the thought of coming home, exfoliating etc but now I have turned it into a more luxurious end to the day and it is something I really look forward to. So if you are looking to shake up your routine then read on...

The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub - This sugar scrub removes dead skin cells and improves skins circulation, it contains mango seed oil so it has a real fruity scent, I like using this with exfoliating gloves or a mitt. As well as leaving my skin feeling super soft it is also perfect for removing fake tan.
Next up is the Korres Vanilla and Cinnamon Body Milk - I think the main reason I love using this so much is because it smells delicious, the vanilla and cinnamon scents combine to create a really yummy smell.. almost pudding like. This is packed with skin loving ingredients like almond oil, aloe and Shea butter that combine to hydrate the skin. If I am looking to moisturise in a hurry I always turn to the Satsuma Body Sorbet from The Body Shop, this is super hydrating leaving the skin feeling moisturised, the sorbet texture sinks into the skin quickly as it is so lightweight, it also is very cooling on the skin.

I am always looking to add products to my pamper regime so let me know in the comments your current favourites.


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.