An Ode to Revlon

Revlon have always been one of my favourite high street brands, the Photoready foundation is my go to for my everyday base and their recent blush releases are gorgeous, I recently picked up a few new products in the Boots three for two offer as you do, after reading so many good things about the Photoready Skin Lights Face Illuminator I knew I needed it for my collection, I chose the shade 'Bare Lights' as it looked like a perfect match for my skin tone, the other shades were either too pinky or too golden, this shade has a beautiful pearlescent sheen to it which gives the skin a really radiant finish and helps to create the perfect base when worn under foundation.

I also picked up the Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in 'Torch Incendiaire', I thought this would be the perfect product for an on the go smokey eye, the formula is really creamy and blendable, I love using the nude shade on my brow bone as a highlight and the darker shade under the eye for a subtle smokey effect. My last purchase took me a while to choose and I walked out of Boots with an arm full of Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm swatches, I eventually settled on the shade 'Unapologetic'  - a bright neon pink, I felt my collection was missing a statement pink until I got this bad boy, the formula is really long lasting and for a matte product my lips stay nice and hydrated whilst wearing this, I like to pair this with a neutral eye and classic cat flick liner.

I cannot wait to see what Revlon bring out next, they have been so impressive as of late. What have been some of your favourites?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.