Victoria's Secret Such a Flirt Body Mist


I am normally more of a perfume kinda gal but sometimes you just need something to spritz on that is light and fresh and doesn't cost the earth. I recently received the Victoria Secret 'Such a Flirt' Body Mist - a floral fragrance with notes of starfruit and white orchid infused with aloe vera and chamomile. The combination of different scents creates a really subtle feminine fragrance that is so wearable. I find it lasts really well on me compared to other spray/mist formulas I have tried, I like to spray this on after showering, I also love spritzing this on the ends of my hair.

The plastic bottle makes it great for carrying around in case you need a little top up,  the packaging as with all Victoria's Secret packaging is gorgeous and looks great on the dressing table.  

Have you tried any of the VS spray mists? 



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.