Bourjois Happy Light

I could not contain my excitement when I read that Bourjois new foundation does not contain any SPF, obviously I am all for taking care of my skin as far as sun protection goes but when it comes to nights out when the SPF in your foundation gives you the dreaded flashback face I would rather not go there. The only foundation without SPF I have previously tried is the Giorgio Armarni Luminous Silk foundation which I love but it does come with a rather large price tag so a high street non SPF foundation was needed.

The Bourjois Happy Light foundation ticks all the boxes for me, its lightweight, gives me a satin finish, covers my imperfections and looks great in any light, I picked up shade 53 which is what I am in Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, this looks so natural on my skin and it is also nice and buildable if I ever need a little extra coverage. During the day time I pair this with a moisturiser that has SPF in it to keep my skin protected. The foundation retails at £11.99 but it is currently only £7.99 as it is in the sale in Boots.

Lets move onto concealer, the new Happy Light concealer looks like the perfect beauty item for an on the go touch up, its in a really handy compact along with a little mirror, the consistency is really creamy and it claims to cover and illuminate, but for me this product just does not work, it is far too heavy for my concealing needs and I find it just sits in any fine lines I have around my eye area.

Bourjois have really impressed me with this foundation and since buying it I haven't used anything else.. must be a winner. Have you tried this yet? Did the concealer work for you?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.