Beach Babe

Lets talk haircare, I always stick to the same routine when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, up until recently I have been using the Headmasters Brunette range, after having my hair coloured I noticed that its current condition was looking a little unloved, after searching for a repairing duo I came across L'Oreal Elvive Triple Restore shampoo and conditioner, the packaging said that if your hair has a tendency break then this would do the job, so after using it for a couple of weeks I thought I would let you know how I got on. The shampoo lathers up really well and leaves my hair feeling super clean after just one shampoo, my favourite of the pair is the conditioner, I have definitely noticed a real difference in how my hair feels after using this, it is now alot softer and feels much stronger than before. Once my hair is washed then I get down to the styling...

Most days I like to rock the beach babe look as it is by far the easiest to achieve, I have naturally wavy hair so that helps alot, I like to apply the Wella Ocean Spritz onto towel dried hair and then rough dry with the hairdryer, next I neaten things up a little with my GHD straighteners just on the very ends and around my hairline where things can look a little wild. And there you have it, sexy, undone, tousled beach hair.

What is your favourite everyday hair look?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.