Butter Me Up

When it comes to moisturizing, I definitely come under the much too lazy category, when I do manage to remember to moisturise though I nearly always reach for a body butter from The Body Shop, they just all smell so incredible. At the moment I am currently using Wild Cherry and Almond, both smell absolutely divine and leave my skin feeling nourished and well loved. Both live up to their names when it comes to their scents, the almond one just makes me want to eat it. 

Both moisturisers are rich and creamy and absorb into the skin nicely, the range is huge as well so if these two don't sound like your cup of tea there are many more to choose from including Olive, Satsuma, Strawberry and good old Shea Butter. 

Have you tried these? What is your favourite scent?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.